Wednesday, June 16, 2010

*Showcasing YOU!!!!!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all..............

Julie Tucker-Wolek with you here today....and let me TELL YOU...I have one of the FUNNEST jobs here at Nikki Sivils!!!! Every month, I scour blogs, online galleries to find lo's, cards and projects made by people using Nikki's products!!!  And then every month I get to showcase them RIGHT HERE on Nikki's blog!!! *love it*...I loveeeeeee seeing everyone using Nikki's products, so if YOU have made anything using at least 80% of her products, feel free to send it my way at bmwgirl@cox.net!!! :):):):):):):) I would loveeeeeeeeeeee to show YOUR work off in here!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Ohhhhhh but first, before I get to everyone's creations, did YOU KNOW that JOANNS.COM is SELLING Nikki's mini pads, embellies, chipboard albums and stamps!!???!!?? How EXCITING is that!!??!!??!! So, if YOU are looking for Nikki's products ONLINE...make sure to check out JOANNS.COM RIGHT HERE!!!! How EXCITING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And this month....I have been BEYOND blessed to have NINE people send me their projects!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NINE!!! I loveeeeeeeee it!!! :):):):):):):):):):) And I am GOING to share TWO PUBLICATIONS that have showcased Nikki's products too!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
So lets get started showing them off to YOU! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First, we have Allison Davis!!! I found her through one of Nikki's local DT gals, Stacey....Allison is her Sister!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeee this 2 pager!!! I loveeeeeeeee how Allison used "Dan the Record Man" for these ADORABLE photos of her kids singing!!! Soooooooooo love it!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next we have my dearest Jocelyn Petcholan!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this girl!!! And HOW PERFECT is this photo for the "Willow Bee" collection!!!! PERFECT!!! And I am loving how Jocelyn used the Burlap buttons!!! *LOVE* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And NEXT I have a card and TWO lo's from Jillian Deiling Cassity!!!! I have a "secret" scrappy crush on my Jilly!! (Well...I guess its not a secret anymore, is it??? LOL!) ... I was lucky enough to meet Jilly last summer at a scrapping convention (IN FACT....YOU will SEE ME ME ME in her third lo!!! YAY!) and she is just the SWEETEST girl....and I love her even more cause she is one of my friends that is actually TALLER than me!! LOL!! Just look at HOW YUMMY Jillian used "My Sweet Cherry Pie" collection and the "Will He B the 1?" collection!!! She is AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






Next we have Audra Wright!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this girl (she is JUST GORGEOUS!!!).... and I loveeeeeeeeeeee this LO!!!! She is using "Will He B the 1?" collection....I loveeeeeeeeeee how she used the  scalloped circle paper...and love love love loveeeeeeeeee how she journaled all the way around her lo!!! This just ROCKS Audra!!! *swoon* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Next we have Melonie Madison!!! I have also had a 'scrappy' crush on Mel FOREVER!!!! She makes all her lo's look like "poof! I just threw this little bitty together!" ....I soooooooooooo wish I had that gift!!! And look at this lo she created with "Henry's Brilliance" collection!! I loveeeeeeeee the FUN photos and love love love love the way she folded the little strips! :):):):):):) *gorgeous* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Jackie Weeks!!!! I was soooooo happy that she sent me these GORGEOUS lo's!!!! Jackie used "Victoria's Street" and "Dan the Record Man" for her lo's!!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these....I loveeeeeeee how she added the lace to her first one and HOW PERFECT is that photo for her second one??!!?? *love it* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Next, we have Joni Parker!!!! I am sooooooooooo HOPING to meet this girl IRL someday as we are both in Arizona!!! YAY!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this girl!!! And I love love love love love love how she has used the "Henry's Brilliance" collection on her TWO lo's that she sent me!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that banner on the first one....ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Next, we have the AMAZING Frances Sylvia!!!! She is AMAZING!!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the two lo's she sent me!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! She has used the "Willow Bee" collection and "My Sweet Cherry Pie" collection!!! And I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those little bees and berries that she has added to her lo's!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And next, we have Deb Famularo!!!!! I loveeeeeeeee this girl!! I loveeeeeeee her style and the way she can always make it happen!!! *gorgeous!* She has used, "My Sweet Cherry Pie" collection for this lo....and Deb, I promise, I will send Brookie your way someday for a photo shoot!! LOL!! (sorry...little inside joke for Deb and I!! LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next I wanted to share TWO recent PUBLICATIONS that showcases Nikki's products!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First, in the June edition of SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, not ONLY did Scrap Street do a FEATURE article on Nikki's "Flaming Butterfly" collection with Scrap Street's contributing journalists making some GORGEOUS lo's,  (you can see the WONDERFUL creations and the FULL ARTICLE right HERE HERE HERE!!!!) I also was lucky enough to have a LO I made with the "Flaming Butterfly" collection...(ironically...I had NO idea that Nikki's collection was being featured in the SAME issue using the SAME collection in the SAME month!! LOL!) with a feature article done by the WONDERFUL Stacey Michaud on the challenge blog that I run..."These are a Few of My Favorite Things".....   Our feature was in the "Blog Bay" section of their magazine, right HERE HERE HERE!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) I can not THANK Scrap Street ENOUGH for these well written, amazingly GORGEOUS articles on Nikki's WONDERFUL collection and on my challenge blog I run!!! And I want to tell U....this is an AMAZING magazine....make sure to head over to Scrap Street Magazine and SIGN UP to get all of their issues for FREE!!! Go here.....to sign up....I promise...U will NOT be disappointed...their magazine is FULL of soooooooo much INSPO!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Here is the LO I made for the article on "These are a Few of My Favorite Things" :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And Nikki's "Willow Bee" collection was recently showcased in the Dutch Scrapbook Magazine!!!! The VERY TALENTED Lea Albers.... made two LO's with the collection and one of them was FEATURED on the front cover!! GO LEA!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! And I was lucky enough that one of my Dutch friends Hanneke sent me a copy of the magazine, so I could send it to Nikki!! Sooooooooooo YEP Lea!!! Nikki now has her very own copy of this magazine!!! Thanks sooooooooo much for letting me showcase your lo in this magazine here today!! I just LOVED seeing your lo in print!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And before I head out of here for the day...I wanted to share a quick card I made for my In-Laws Wedding Anniversary...which was Monday!! Monday...they CELEBRATED 41 years of MARRIAGE!!! CONGRATS to them!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):) I used the "Will He B the 1?" collection...and I sure hope my Father in-law is the "1" as they are celebrating 41 years!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






Thanks for stopping by...we TRULY appreciate the support on Nikki's blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

33 comments:

Miss Jaster said...

Cute cute stuff! :)

Leanne said...

WOWSERS, so much delicious eye candy happening on this post. AWESOME love them all to pieces.

x Leanne x

PS where can we get a hold of this stuff in Australia?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Thanks for stopping by leanne! I was able to find some of nikki's products in australia and I left the info on your blog! I hope it helps! And again, thanks for stopping by! :):):):):):):):):):)

Hanneke said...

What a great post Juleu and congrats to all the girls that are shown, beautiful work!!!! Love your card Julie!!!

Unknown said...

eeek oh my goodness its so cool to see my stuff up on here, thank you sooo much julie, youre the sweeetest!! :) i too, have a scrappy crush on YOU. lol!! I love all of the other girls gorgeous work too, wow, so much inspiration!!

Lea said...

Thanks Julie,
and I have another article for you. My work is also published in the Cards Only, a Dutch Card Magazine.

Theresa said...

wow, they are all wonderful layouts/cards. I love Nikki's products.

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Awesome work ladies!!!!

Jocelyn said...

First....Thank You Julie for showcasing my LO....I so appreciate you doing that and you know how must I adore you!!!

Wow....ladies...you did a Fabulous Job and a BIG shout out to my DEB....that LO rocks!!!! Jill you did a Fabulous Job too!!!! All of you are such talented artists!!!

I just adore all of these Fabulous Products and have each and every line on my wish LIST!!!

Once again...thank you Julie!!!

Bekka said...

Julie, these are beautiful! And thanks for letting me know where I can get some of Nikki's stuff! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Lea!!! YAY!!! Make sure to send it my way!! I would loveeeeeeeeeeee to see it!!! :):):):):):):):):):):) Thanks everyone for stopping by! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Liz said...

These are all amazing projects to share and it is so fun to see so much "Nikki" out there. I'm off to check out Joann's. Great post Julie!

Jana said...

So cute and sweet!!! I just love the various creations!!!! Love how you overstiched the lace on yu+our card!!!

deb famularo said...

wow, this was a great way to start my day! Thank you SO MUCH to Julie for showing my LO here! I really appreciate it! And to be among these talented ladies, it's very cool!! Speaking of, I see see Jocelyn's adorable LO here too! So here's a shout out back to her! :)
I love Nikki's lines- they're at the top of my favorites list lately!!!!!!!!! Thank you again Julie and Nikki!And congrats on those publications!! love deb

Wendy said...

Some fabulous work there Julie ..... love them!! Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

Antonia Krajicek said...

Wow...tons of great inspiration Julie!! Thanks for gathering and sharing it all. Maybe by chance, the Joann's Etc, here in AZ will perhaps start selling the papers? I hope!

Scrapamum said...

I love seeing all of the fabulous projects everyone makes!!! Great inspiration here!

Deana said...

Great & inspiring pages, everyone! :-)

Frances said...

Thanks so much for highlighting my work Julie...you really are the sweetest!! Beautiful work to the others and congrats on all the recognition Nikki!!

Sarah said...

Love, love, love these projects!! And congrats to all the recognition Nikki, it's very desrved!

~amy~ said...

Now that's chock full of goodness...such wonderful projects and thanks for the JoAnn's tip!!!

Linda Beeson said...

That is almost TOOOOO much goodness, wowie! I am so glad you do this, what a fabulous way to view some Nikki Sivils ideas. LOVE that button sun.

Valerie said...

What an amazing amount of inspiration today!! Those layouts are all gorgeous:)

jacque4u2c said...

What talent and inspiration these ladies have given us!! WOW everyone is so so full of love!

Unknown said...

What a great collection of inspiration! Thanks, Julie.

Nikki said...

I think for the first time in my life I'm speechless... these are all great!! Thank You Thank You Thank You for making my products look so awesome!! So much talent!! And Julie I can hardly wait each month to see what you've found!! Thank You Honey Bun... U R the best!!

Amber said...

What a GREAT bunch of layouts! Wow! Awesome job ladies!

Unknown said...

The thing that strikes me is how FUN each one of these projects looks...I just want to smile...and smiling is good, right Julie?! :):):):):):):):):)

scrappermimi said...

You could not fit anymore goodness in this post...amazing designs and inspiration!

Audra said...

WOW!! Thank you so much, Julie, for featuring my work among all those amazing layouts... those are some really talented ladies... everyones work is so awesome!! And I really LOVE your card too!! :)

mommyof5kidz said...

SUUUUUPER Cute stuff up in here!!!! These ladies did fantastic work with Nikki's stuff!!! Julie...you ROCKED this post, too by the way!!! You not only showcased eneryone...but you are soooooooo stinkin' sweeet!

Melissa said...

What great finds and I'm sure I can speak for the rest of the ScrapStreet crew.. it was a BLAST working with those papers... I need more... lots more... ;)

EverydayMe said...

what wonderful lo's... they all are just fab!!! tfs!
{{hugs}} Michelle

01 09 10