Friday, April 15, 2011

I {heart} our DT! :)

Hi everyone! :)


I am filling in for new Mama Hilde this month, so today I am sharing some of our international gals creations for her! :)

These girls always inspire me! :)

First we have two GORGEOUS layouts from Janis using We Are Family and Beatrice! :)  The layout that Janis made with We Are Family was for her Guest Design spot on Colorful Creations! :)



Next, we have Mette and two layouts that she made using It's Raining, It's Pouring and We Are Family!! :)



Next, we have ADORABLE spring ornaments that Monika made using Max & Mollie, and a lamp that she altered using the Summer collection! WOW! :)








And from Jill we have two BEAUTIFUL layouts using It's Raining, It's Pouring and It's Your Day! :)


And from Michele Beck we have two layouts! :)  The first one has a combination of Nikki's papers from My Sweet Cherry Pie, Something for Everyone and Max & Mollie :)

And her second layout Michele used the Summer collection! :)


And from Ria we have a beautiful layout she made using Beatrice! :)


These girls are so amazing and I love everything they made for us to share today! Thanks for stopping by! We really appreciate it! :)

~~Julie TW~~ 

5 comments:

Lou said...

WOW!! What a stunning line up of awesome creations! Each and every one!! Totally gorgeous!!
Lou xx

Erica Marshall said...

Absolutely fantastic! Everyone did such an amazing job!! Thanks for sharing!

Stacy said...

These projects are fabulous!!! I always want to go scrap after I look at this blog..well done ladies :)

Anonymous said...

I have been hunting for the similar posting like this. You have made my day. Only one thing is going on in my mind at this moment and that is commenting as a way of showing gratitude.And yes i have bookmarked your site nikkisdoghouse.blogspot.com .

Jodi said...

These are soooo adorable!!!! so inspring!!!

01 09 10